Sunday, September 30, 2007

"Cats & Dogs Living Together, Mass Hysteria"


Nacho: If I could take a moment...when the fuck did kickers decide to suck so much?

I've seen more missed chip shots than a round with Woody Austin. I coulda sworn this kicking shit wasn't that hard. With all the awesomeness we've witnessed so far this season, how is it every coddamn kicker misses from under thirty yards today?

I don't have the stats yet, but it sure seems like every other kicker in the league missed some easy field goals today. Perhaps, it's the ghost of Scott Norwood and Ray Finkle in cahoots to bring down their brethren.

And another thing: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MISS AN EXTRA POINT?!

Further bulletins as events warrant.



Bulletins:


Ed. update: "J.R. Reid" just returned a kick off in the Philly game. Seriously?!


New York's defense was not owned in any of my four fantasy leagues. They just broke the record for most sacks in a game. Unreal.

Brethren: LACES OUT!

That is all.

1 comment:

Gridiron Goddess said...

Donovan McNabb and the Eagles, you are DEAD to me, I mean it this time.

4-1 on my KROQ Kevin and Bean picks because of the Dirty Birds from Philly.