Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome back, Dunk Contest


Brethren: Not often do I have a great time out drinking and come home and wished I had at least gotten in front of a TV to watch TNT.

But that's exactly what happened last night. I have spent the last 45 minutes on the interwebs, watching recaps of this here Dunk Contest thing. Dwight Howard's bounce, tip-with-the-left-hand-off-the-backboard, throw down with the right hand was my favorite. Second was Gerald Green's blowing out the cupcake. Skeets has his rundown over at Yahoo! and through the jump, I've found the whole telecast on YouTube. Spend the time. Watch these dunks. Enjoy the Kenny and Charles banter.

Ri-dunk-u-lous.

Brethren (cont'd): Here they are:
Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:



Also, a recap that I can't figure out how to embed found here, at NBA.com.

No comments: