Brethren: I'm just really excited they won.
Bobcats 95, Celtics 83.
Not at what I was expecting after this. So after completing their second win in a row over a probable playoff team from the Eastern Conference, I can only believe that the Bobcats took to heart my dejection from them losing so pitifully on my birthday.
Other reasons, you ask? Go on.
Brethren (cont'd): Well, let's see what we can't think of:
- Ray Allen was hurt and didn't play. You might remember him from their first meeting in Charlotte, where he hit a last-second 3 pointer to beat the Bobcats.
- The boss showed up before yesterday's game and lit a fire under their collective arses.
Nacho: I think it's fairly clear why the scrappy 'Cats beat out the pre-eminent East Conference Leaders: They've been spending too much time with Silky Garrard. It just makes sense.
- Glen Davis sat out as well. I'd imagine he's just getting the hang of boxers. Needed a night to try it out on New England women.
- They feel real bad for the hometown feller whose in "really, really tough shape" after his spanking in New Hampshire. (Help my boy out.)
- Since we have Jordan, we can't disregard the idea that it could be The Shoes: