Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bobcat Draft Round-Up


Nacho: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU LARRY BROWN!

Fuck you with pants on because you've shackled us with a Frenchman who won't put on a Bobcat jersey until long after you've gone.

Fuck you for taking Kevin Durant's ShortRound with a top 10 pick.

Fuck you for using the 2008 Draft to replace Earl Boykins and Primo Brezec.

Fuck you for GETTING BRONZE WITH A TEAM COMPRISED OF NBA ALL-STARS!

Brethren's hatred, after...

Brethren: I am the cock-eyed optimist of the two, but even I raised an eyebrow at this draft. I'm not gonna lie, hearing Larry Brown say he "fell in love" with the Frenchie during a workout is not music to my ears. Even the renowned Europlayer lover that is Chad Ford wrote that he doesn't know any player who's ever averaged 5 points a game in France become a good NBA player.

I'm okay with DJ Augustine, but looking back probably would have preferred Brook Lopez. Same way I kinda like Morrison, but would have preferred Brandon Roy. Same way I can deal with Felton/May, but would have preferred rolling them up to take Chris Paul.

All I know is this draft is a few days old and I'm still reeling in exasperation. I try to keep the faith, but I don't know. It's tough to when these kind of decisions get made.

Hopefully DJ can prove me wrong. I'm expecting ZERO from the Frenchman. Fucking French.

2 comments:

Hats Bagelman said...

but you guys get morrison back next year, right?

'Mazing Amy said...

If Nacho wants to eat drink and be merry in Vegas, y'all need to watch it w the French comments. ;)

-Your 1/2 French Gridiron Goddess